There isn't a day that I go by wondering why there are so many people out there that are afraid of what is not of them. Honestly, I am quite sick of it. I was raised Roman-Catholic and I don't follow everything it says to do in the Bible however I do believe in God, Jesus, and the teachings in the Bible. Pastor Terry Jones' "vision" of burning a holy book that close to 2 billion people read on a daily basis and follows its teaching is wrong. Understandable the way they treat their women over in those countries are atrocious. Not like we treat our women in America any better. Like one of my Muslim friends explained to me, "It's not religion, It's the culture." BUT in the Qur'an it does not state anything but it's do's and don'ts... Sounds familiar right? Kind of like the Bible. It teaches to be a better person in a way. Now the fact that Pastor Terry Jones feels convicted to have other "New-Age" Muslims submit to HIS religion makes me sick.
Everyone is entitled to believe what they want. Sadly, including Pastor Jones. I personally feel the fact that he can set something precious aflame irks every part of my nerves. He has every right to burn the Qur'an as would others do burning the Bible. I do not see how that will change anything giving the fact that the people of Islam are everywhere. Even people who were not born into it may want to convert. The Christian bible says, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Why isn't Pastor Terry Jones following what God wanted? He has also proved his ignorance and lack of intelligence. Iman and Imam are completely different. He had said several times "Iman" ... Who mind you is a Somalian Model. Come on now. Honestly Pastor Jones, You are one of the biggest imbeciles I have ever met in my days.
And, Here is my opinon...
 |
| Pastor Terry Jones Is Of The Devil |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I mean. I know it's gonna make a lot of people mad. Whether they're Muslim or not. And if there ever was a time to burn those books, it should have been on the day we found out who crashed those planes. For everyone to NOW bring their hate against Muslims just doesn't make much sense to associate it with 9/11. idk.
ReplyDeleteAlthough, I'm not too cool with them building a mosque that close near ground zero though, kind of feels like an attack and conquer thing. Just a side note.
Kay.Bizz, the Mosque is a place of prayer. When, McVay bombed the Alfred P. Murrah Building... If they wanted to build a Catholic Church around that area, Do you think there would be an issue? Not every Muslim has affiliations with terrorists. Mind you, the word TERRORIST doesn't mean Muslim or Arab. Anyone can be a terrorist.
ReplyDeleteAnd how could you even say that? Burn the books on that day? The people who crashed the planes were Extremists. And honestly WHO IS TO SAY THEY ACTUALLY DID IT. It could be in and of it self a conspiracy. HOWEVER the people that have been said They were NOT REAL Muslims. Real Muslims believe in peace. And The "Holy War" that is mentioned in the Qur'an has nothing to do with the Terror the EXTREMISTS are putting American through. The extremists speak of the holy war as a cop out. Because there is no "HOLY WAR." People have is completely wrong and you do to. Hopefully you do your research as well.
ReplyDelete